Fully managed service for Maintenance Engineers
A fully managed service is exactly that. Think of it as a dedicated external IT department for Maintenance Engineers. e-know.net manages the whole of your IT requirement on your behalf: hosting and support of complete server infrastructures; delivering software and data to any user anywhere in the world; email; remote access; security; disaster recovery and consultancy.
We work to stringent Service Level Agreements and provide optimum redundancy, with two discrete data centres at the hub of the operation; the primary and secondary server farms are designed to offer clients complete disaster recover planning and business continuity. Skill sets are many and varied, with a real depth of know-how and know-why, and range from communications and network engineering to Microsoft and line-of-business software. e-know.net is currently a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner.
e-know.net manages and delivers your applications through the use of multiple secure and virtual technologies, from Citrix desktops to hosted web and MOSS platforms.
Key elements of our fully managed service include:
- 24/7 support for Maintenance Engineers
- Access anywhere for Maintenance Engineers
- Networks and communications for Maintenance Engineers
- DR and business continuity for Maintenance Engineers
- Applications & licenses for Maintenance Engineers
- Security & maintenance for Maintenance Engineers
- Hardware for Maintenance Engineers
- SLAs for Maintenance Engineers
- Pricing for Maintenance Engineers
Alternatively, please click here to complete our information request form.