Managed IT solutions for SMEs and corporates
e-know.net offers a broad range of IT solutions, from the all encompassing fully managed service to the delivery of individual line of business applications on a subscription model. What is common to all is the 24/7 support and consulting expertise that makes us more partner than provider.
- Fully Managed Service – end-to-end delivery, hosting and support of complete server infrastructures, including office and enterprise applications delivered via virtual (Citrix) desktops, email, remote access, disaster recovery and stringent SLAs
- Software as a Service (SaaS) – hosting of line of business applications on a per user, per month subscription model
- Managed email – hosting of email applications such as Microsoft Exchange including anywhere, anytime access, stringent SPAM and virus protection and incorporating services such as BlackBerry, Windows Mobile, MS SharePoint and Instant Messenger
- Managed business solutions – hosting and consultancy wraparound service focusing on key business applications including MS Dynamics NAV, SharePoint and CRM
- Consultancy – partnering with clients to develop strategic plans and business cases, as well as evaluating and designing discrete projects
- Start-ups and breakaways – a commoditised service designed to deliver a fully functioning IT infrastructure within rapid timeframes for firms just starting out
To discuss any aspect of our IT solutions, please contact our consulting team on
+44 (0) 1952 225 000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, please click here to complete our information request form.